Remote training service connects your staff with our industry leading instructors without the need for expensive travel. Gain remote access to our virtual classroom in our instructor led skill development courses.
Operation, maintenance and unit control
With years of field experience, Nexus Controls trainers have a deep knowledge of product operation, maintenance, and control. Through a secure web connection, instructors and participants collaborate in the same virtual classroom, preserving traditional classroom learning outcomes.
Remote hands-on workshop
Remote workshops on daily operations and real case scenarios are conducted on live simulators. Practice is supervised by instructors and virtual class sizes are kept small, ensuring you get the most out of your training experience.
Effective skill development
With 14 modules, you will find courses tailored to your team’s experience level, whether operators, technicians, or engineers. Our remote training is simple to use, providing you access to technical and operational knowledge, saving you on travel expenses.
Global expertise delivered locally with a secured remote connection.
Remote student recommendations: computer with mouse and keyboard, two monitor setup, audio headset, internet connection of 25mbps.
Objectives and benefits
- Improved technical skills to protect and control assets
- Customer specific software and break-fix workshops
- Secure remote connection on hosted training simulators
- Site specific Q&A sessions and coaching
- Develop skills for operators, maintenance, and master technicians
- Reduction in equipment downtime with a well-trained staff