Mark VIe/S Maintenance Course
This program is intended for all control technicians and engineers of existing, installed turbines (steam or gas) BOP on which a new Mark VIe control system has been or is to be installed. It is expected that the technicians will have hands-on experience with their turbine systems. This training will familiarize them with any hardware upgrades on the turbine in association with the upgraded control package, the hardware and software components of the control system providing the knowledge to work with the Mark VIe control system in application with their system.
It will develop skills in the process alarm troubleshooting and analysis of the control code. Depending on time opportunities, there may be limited discussion on subjects such as LVDT calibration, Cimplicity software programming, sequence editing or diagnostic alarm troubleshooting. These topics will be agreed upon based on discussions with the instructor and the attendees.
This course will provide basic knowledge on the following:
- Gain the skills and confidence to perform system maintenance
- Learn and document the processes to complete control system maintenance duties
- Save time when troubleshooting the system and minimize system down time
- Gain an intermediate knowledge of the software tools
- Use the software tools for troubleshooting and understanding the system
- Apply intermediate knowledge of the software tools to make site specific improvements
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.