Cybersecurity- Nexus OTArmor CSMS Intermediate
Nexus OTArmor is the latest release of the Nexus Controls Cyber Security Management System (CSMS). This program is designed to introduce students to more advanced operations tasks related to the latest virtual machines, applications, and concepts related to the Nexus OTArmor CSMS.
- Combination of technical classroom presentation and hands-on workshops.
- Understand and demonstrate basic and advanced functions of cyber security using the Nexus OTArmor CSMS product.
- Enable personnel to perform monthly patching activities including updates, patch deployment and troubleshooting.
- Perform routine operations on the Nexus OTArmor CSMS system including how to log in, manage disaster recovery tasks, and navigate virtual machines.
- Customization of the daily training plan with expert guidance on creation, content flow, and workshops for hands-on learning.
- Includes simulators, customer software, and laptop equipment labs and simulation.
Program and content:
The program is a five day, interactive training program giving students the ability to learn and demonstrate key skills required to effectively manage their cyber security system. With core content building the basis for the material, optional content is added based on customer configuration.
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.