Cybersecurity- Nexus OTArmor CSMS introduction
Nexus OTArmor is the latest release of the Nexus Controls cyber security management system (CSMS). This program is designed to introduce students to the latest virtual machines, applications, and concepts related to the Nexus OTArmor CSMS.
- Combination of technical classroom presentation and hands on workshops.
- Understand basic concepts of cyber security and cyber security features.
- Enable personnel to perform routine activities including backup and recovery, updates, patch deployment and troubleshooting.
- Perform routine operations on the Nexus OTArmor system including how to log in, manage disaster recovery tasks, navigate virtual machines.
- Customization of the daily training plan with expert guidance on creation, content flow and workshops for hands-on learning.
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.