Mark VIe with Integrated Turbine and Compressor Controls (ITCC) maintenance
This program is intended for personnel whose site has a Mark VIe control with ITCC.
The training will familiarize students with the hardware and software components and provide fundamental knowledge to troubleshoot and maintain the associated equipment.
The course is modular and includes training material derived from actual installed Mark VIe control systems. Training is performed with sort lessons follow by labs. The hands-on labs are performed on an HMI computer specially programmed to simulate a turbine-compressor set. The labs are progressively more challenging and assist the students in learning the basic skills including alarm and system troubleshooting.
This course will provide basic knowledge on the following:
- Understanding the hardware architecture of the Mark VIe control
- Become familiar with the software applications used for monitoring and configuring the Mark VIe control
- Use the tools available to maintain the turbine-compressor set and the control system itself
- Learn the techniques for tracing alarm messages to their sources
- Become familiar with the documents, drawings, and publications required to effectively maintain the equipment and how to access them
- Understand the phenomenon of compressor surge
- Learn the fundamentals of the compressor control functions of the controller software
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.