LS2100e LCI for Turbine Static Start
This course is designed for engineering and maintenance personnel who configure and maintain the LCI static starter. Laboratory assignments include hardware identification, Control System ToolBoxST™ communications, and user diagnostic tests. This course will utilize Simulators, and a walk through (if available) of your full functioning LCI starter. Lectures and hands-on exercises develop a thorough understanding of the equipment.
This course will provide basic knowledge on the following:
- Describe what the LS2100e is used for
- Describe how the LS2100e changes the speed of the generator/motor
- Perform maintenance on the pump panel
- Develop a thorough understanding of the .tcw file used in the ControlST™ tools
- Understand and troubleshoot the connectivity between the LS2100e and the Turbine Control.
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.