Mark VI Maintenance
This program is intended for all control technicians and engineers of existing, installed turbines (steam or gas) on which Mark VI control system has been installed. It is expected that the technicians will have hands-on experience with their turbine systems. This training will familiarize them with any hardware upgrades on the turbine in association with the upgraded control package, the hardware and software components of the control system providing the knowledge to work with the Mark VI control system in application with their turbine. It will develop skills in process alarm troubleshooting and analysis of the control code.
This course will cover:
• Troubleshooting techniques
• CIMPLICITY (HMI) software and Navigation of site screens
• GE ToolBoxST software
• Configure, monitor, and force various I/O types
• Block Functionality and use of help files
• Navigation of site application using Finder
• How to trend signals within the application
• How to adjust and force signals
• Watch window tool
• How to read and troubleshoot alarms
• Troubleshooting CIMPLICITY Screens
• How to locate and read documents
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.