Cybersecurity - Nexus OTArmor CSMS Introduction
Nexus OTArmor is the latest release of the Nexus Controls Cyber Security Management System (CSMS). This program is designed to introduce students to the latest virtual machines, applications and concepts related to the Nexus OTArmor CSMS.
- Combination of technical classroom presentation and hands on workshops.
- Understand basic concepts of Cyber Security and Cyber Security features.
- Enable personnel to perform routine activities including backup & recovery, updates, patch deployment and troubleshooting.
- Perform routine operations on the Nexus OTArmor system including how to log in, manage disaster recovery tasks, navigate virtual machines.
- Customization of the daily training plan with expert guidance on creation, content flow and workshops for hands-on learning.
Program & Content:
The program is a three day, interactive training program giving students the ability to learn and demonstrate key skills required to effectively manage their cyber security system.
Core Content is material and workshops centered around the core application virtual machines and concepts that are delivered with every Cybersecurity offering.
- Instructor/s & Student Backgrounds
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Introduction to Nexus OTArmor CSMS
- Virtual Hosts
- Virtual Machines
- Disaster Recovery
- Patch Management