Cyber Security L1 - Nexus OTArmor CSMS Introduction
- Combination of technical classroom presentation and hands on workshops.
- Understand basic concepts of Cyber Security and Cyber Security features.
- Enable personnel to perform routine activities including backup & recovery, updates, patch deployment and troubleshooting.
- Perform routine operations on the Nexus OTArmor system including how to log in, manage disaster recovery tasks, navigate virtual machines.
- Customizable daily training plan with expert guidance on creation, content flow and workshops for hands-on learning.
Three Day Course Content:
- Instructor/s & Student Backgrounds
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Introduction to Nexus OTArmor CSMS
- Virtual Hosts
- Virtual Machines
- Disaster Recovery
- Patch Management
If there are no sessions scheduled, please inquire, as we can add courses to the schedule on-demand. We offer a wide range of courses. From on-site training to Open Enrollment (hosted at Baker Hughes facilities) to customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or request a quote for your region.