Human Machine Interface (HMI) Level 1
- Familiarization with the Nexus Controls HMI and its features
- Learn how to make basic screen changes, understand alarms, alarm views, alarm filters
- Understand how an HMI is connected within the controls network
- Understand disaster recovery and the Acronis software
Program & Content:
The program is an interactive training program giving students the ability to learn and demonstrate key skills required to effectively navigate screens, learn basic alarm management as well as disaster recovery for an HMI.
Modules will be a combination of presentation materials with hands-on practical workshops.
- Instructor/s & Student Backgrounds
- Introduction to HMI
- ToolboxST Basics
- WorkstationST Basics
- Cimplicity Basics
- Creating Cimplicity screens
- Editing Cimplicity Screens
- Navigation Bar modification
- Troubleshooting Cimplicity Screens
- Disaster Recovery – Acronis Backup & Recovery
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.