HMI L1 Upgrade Introduction
- Familiarize operator teams with Woodward controls, main components and associated systems and devices.
- Learn with on-site equipment.
- Operators and Maintenance team
- Customers with HMI Upgrade projects
Program and ContentDay 1 Cimplicity Training
- Cimplicity Startup and Navigation
- GT start-up and synchronization
- WorkStationST Alarm viewer basics
- ToolBoxST Basics
- Workstation ST Basics
- Alarm Tracing
- Troubleshooting Cimplicity screens
- Viewing Trip Log Data
- Mark VIe
- Cimplicity Communications
- Cimplicity Screen Editing
- Adding Cimplicity Screen Navigation
- HMI Backup
If no sessions are scheduled, please inquire. We can schedule the following on request: on-site training, open enrollment hosted at Baker Hughes facilities, or customized courses. Please visit our contact page to inquire or click below to request a quote for your region.